Monday, 15 November 2010

......2 Know......... A Few More Things About Me.......

......My favourite colour is blue.......

......My favourite sexual act is rimming....... *gasp*....lol....

......My favourite food is Japanese......

......My favourite actress is Glenn Close.......

......My favourite actor is Martin Sheen.......

......My favourite female singer is Sarah Brightman... Babs comes in second :)....

......My favourite breed of dog is Bichon Frise...........

......My favourite season is Spring.........

......My favourite composer is Mozart......

......My favourite modern group is Rammstein........

......My favourite person in my life is my mother.........

......My favourite wine is Cabernet Sauvignon........

......My favourite super-hero is Wonder Woman.........

......My favourite film / TV genre is Star Trek..........

......My favourite TV show is The Cook and The Chef........ an Ozzie cooking show with a twist - google it...........

......My favourite political personality is Hillary Clinton... she is an outstanding Secretary of State.........

......My favourite Australian City is Brisbane.............. Sydney sux dogs balls.........

......My favourite blogger............................. is a secret :)......

......My favourite day is Saturday..........

......My favourite snack is sliced tomatoe with sliced mozzarella drizzled with Balsamic Vinegar............

......My favourite comedian is Robyn Williams.........

......My favourite comedienne is Kathy Griffin...........

......My favourite mood is melancholy.......... it is the most often of my moods and the one I am most comfortable with............. healthy or not................

......My favourite part of a womans body is her vagina.......... I find them fascinating...... really..........

......My favourite part of a mans body is his cock......... they are all so different...........

......My favourite part of my body is my legs............. even now........ they are hot........

......My favourite author is David Eddings............

......My favourite past time is watching a documentary .............

......My favourite person of the 20th & 21st Centuries is Sir David Attenborough.......

......My favourite curse word is cocksucker...........

......My favourite word is Beaverhausen...........

......My favourite sound is a wine cork coming out of the bottle.......

......My favourite friend is Richard...............

......My favourite time of day is that moment when I go to bed and exhale.......... it is dark, quiet and my thoughts can fly without hindrance or grounding............

......My favourite word is salubrious.............

......My favourite Gentile is .................. My husband..........

......My favourite Jew is Aviva..............

Shalom

Damien
.

15 comments:

MJ said...

Cocksucker.

*pops Cabernet Sauvignon cork and flashes Secret Lady Place*

Eran Evan said...

Wow

apparently we've got some things in common, except for the love for Caprese Salad...
Regarding the Aviva name - it sits perfectly with your favorite season.
Speak hebrew, BTW?

Mr. Toddy English said...

I am going to do one of these!

Wonder Man said...

fun list, but I thought you like blowing vs rimming

Damien Oz said...

MJ - ***blush***

Shalom Eran - Aviva is the first name of my favourite Rabbi (Jewess) - I do not speak Hebrew but am DESPERATE to learn :) - Todah Arubah for visiting :) come back often...

Toddy - WOO HOO !! - email me and tell me which one :)

WM - I always preferred rimming but was concerned at the time that it was too much info - I am clearly above such issues now LOL

Boof said...

Ummm what is a beacherhausen?

Damien Oz said...

a BEAVERHAUSEN is Anastasia Beaverhausen - AKA Karen Walker - from Will & Grace....

look it up :)

ערן אבן said...

:-)
1st - It's Todah Rabah :-). People say learning Hebrew is quite a Drag. I tend to understand. ever visited?

Damien Oz said...

Eran,

Thank you for the Hebrew Checker ;)))

At one point i could read the Hebrew aleph-bet including vowel markings.

Never visited Israel - would like to - but genuinely scared to.

ערן אבן said...

why Scared? It's as safe (Or unsafe)as most countries on the globe. It's too much fun for you to miss out on.

cb said...

You have Sarah Brightman above BARBRA???

Shame!

Anonymous said...

Great Blog!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, may all your wishes come true!

Anonymous said...

Interesting for me//
/

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing dear you are really doing a wonderful job.