Sunday 15 July 2012

I Regret Not Studying.........

After my initial plans for attending the Queensland Conservatorium of Music were shattered by three twats who said "You're self taught - we don't know how to compare you to others" - I gave up on ever going to University.

Since then I have many times thought about going back - but at those times I have been financially unable to do so.

I am at one of those times again.

The QLD Conservatorium is holding applications for study and I am tempted to apply.

I could not afford to go - but I would love the chance again.

Interesting that recently I solved one life issue and another pops up.

I'm not complaining - I welcome change and challenge - but I have experienced significant life issues over the last 5 years including a relationship breakdown.

Could I handle being rejected again??

Time to think ............... and think hard.

D
xox

1 comment:

johnjet said...

Can't you apply for Commonwealth Assistance to pay for your course?