Here's a great quiz (made famous by TV show, inside the actors studio - presented by the uber-amazing James Lipton) originally from a French talk show by Bernard Pivot and has it's roots in Proust.
When you have time, I'd love to see your answers too.
01. What is your favourite word ? Salubrious
02. What is your least favourite word ? The modern use of the "N" word
03. What turns you on (can be creatively, spiritually or emotionally) ? Genuine-ness ( I know that's not a real word )
04. What turns you off ? Superficiality
05. What is your favourite curse word ? Cocksuckers!! - wonderful collection of consonants that punctuate each syllable
06. What sound or noise do you love ? genuine out of control laughter
07. What sound or noise do you hate ? Mobile phones - especially in an inappropriate setting - restaurant, cinema, the bedroom
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt ? Sci-Fi Fantasy Author / Creator of next Star Trek TV Series
09. What profession would you not like to do ? Palliative Care Nurse - too much death
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates ? You genuinely tried.....didn't get it right all the time... but you tried to... I appreciate that... PS The buffet is all you can eat and calorie free.