Saturday 7 September 2013

Federal Election Day In Oz......

So they are predicting that the Australian version of the Tea-Party/Tea-Bagging/Homo-Hating/Woman-Hating Xenophobes are going to get in by a landslide.

If this happens I am moving to America as an illegal alien.  Where I will have more rights than under the above mentioned morons as a legal tax paying gay man.

That is all.

PS To the American ppl I know from this blog - please prepare your couch.  I'll need to move around a bit to dodge the Dept of Homeland Security.

Thank you in advance.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you've been following the media in recent weeks, it is obvious that the upper echelon seeks the removal of a government relatively open to new ideas and so hypnotising the weak minds of the Australian people has come into play. It will be a long time, as a consequence, before equality returns to the stage in this country following todays removal of what little hope we had. The Australian people as a general rule are lemmings with short memories. If I believed in a god who gave a shit, I would pray for a divine intervention. All I can say, D, is start packing now.

Damien said...

Anon - I think you are right sadly.

I am rather ashamed that my fellow Australians have been brainwashed so easily by the rich here.

Buddy Bear said...

As we are both members of the Commonwealth, immigration to Canada is relatively easy for Australians.

It's a much kinder nation that the USA and infinitely more welcoming to us queers. :-)

Damien said...

Mike - we dont know WHAT is going to happen here now - very sad result for most australians

Buddy Bear - Vancouver or Toronto?
I hear Toronto is safer.