Saturday 13 June 2009

....On a lighter note............. Mazel Tov - Chris Evans.......... Hottie...............


Some of these pics are really huge - click on 'em for a good look at this birthday hottie :)



Trivia

Read for a role in Cameron Crowe's Elizabethtown (2005) but lost out to Orlando Bloom.

He has a dog named East, that is half American bulldog and half English bulldog

Former vegetarian.




Is of Irish and Italian descent.

Scored 1180 on his SATs.

Has a younger sister named Shanna, a younger brother named Scott, and an older sister named Carly.





Has signed on to do three Fantastic Four films.

Ranked #18 on E! Television's 2006 101 Sexiest Celebrity Bodies

Has played the role of boyfriend/ex-boyfriend of real-life girlfriend Jessica Biel twice: once in Cellular (2004) and again in London (2005).




Split with Jessica Biel, his girlfriend of two years [June 2006].

Named one of People Magazine's "Hottest Bachelors" in 2006.

Chosen by Empire magazine as one of the 100 Sexiest Stars in film history (#99). [2007].

Brother of Scott Evans.




Personal Quotes

When I found out I had to take off my shirt in Teen movie, I panicked and hit the gym. I was like, "It's going to be on film, documented, for my children to see. I can't be 140 pounds. I need to put on a little bit of muscle.



If you want to be around in 10 years you've got to do something to differentiate yourself from the pack.


Anyone who's had a tattoo knows once you get your first one, as you're walking out the door, you're planning the next.



"I'm reminded of who I am, who I was, and who I'm supposed to be." (On what it's like being home in Boston with his family)

For the youth, the indignation of most things will just surge as each birthday passes.
.

3 comments:

The Pansy Bastard™ said...

The Human Torch seems a fitting role for him to play, for certain!

ASSHOLE BOYFRIEND said...

I use to have a pic of that shirtless MOFO on my blog. I link to you.

Damien said...

Hey AB - thanks for the shout out on your page mate - appreciate it :)