Thursday 4 June 2009

..........Wonder Woman Remix .............Stop me now !!...........

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG - I just had the HARDEST queen moment I have had in YEARS !!!!!!

A Wonder Woman Remix - with a techno beat - and Diana Prince and Wonder Woman and Diana Prince and Wonder Woman and............. and .................. and............ gotta breathe.......... must ........ not ......... faint ............ from ......... gay .............. excitement.

Enjoy.... I need ............ to...................... breathe.......................... *THUD*




WE LOVE YOU WONDER WOMAN !!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

DuPree said...

Hysterical! If only ice-skating twirls could truly save us from every desperate situation.

Prince Todd said...

Oh my god we are so much alike!
Do you know that I just purchased all three seasons of WonderWoman a few weeks ago...And that I've watched every single episode? LOL.
I love WONDER WOMAN!

::Toddy passes out from gay excitement::

The Mistress said...

@Toddy who passed out from "gay excitement"...

teehee.

Damien said...

Oh Toddy - I love Tin Tits - especially the 2nd season when it was at its campest 70's vibe :)

The Mutant said...

Seriously though - what happened to all the classic beauties of television? Now all we get are slutty tramps or vacuous bints.

Bring back the Wonder Women, the Jeanies, the Agent 99s!

Damien said...

Here here Mutt