Tuesday 1 December 2009

...........Oy Vey !!! .. Who Do I Have To Fuck To Get A Job !?!?!? ....................

............Shalom All.

Big sorry's for lack of posting of late - but have been head down bum up in job hunting (pretty picture huh :) )

There are lots of positions available but there seem to be an equal number of people going for those jobs.

Something will come along but I am so bored it just ain't funny.

Meanwhile the weather continues to be gorgeous here - 21 days and only one overcast day in total - love that Queensland weather - it ain't called the Sunshine State for nothing.

That makes two I lived in  - Florida and Queensland.

Oh ..................... and can we say Hello to all the hotties in Brisbane?!?!? OMG - they are everywhere - and a surprising amount don't like to wear underwear.

*sigh* - I heart my home town.

Love to you all.

Shalom

Damien.
.

10 comments:

Wonder Man said...

something will come soon

Anonymous said...

buck up sister! Ask, Believe, Receive!

jlydia said...

It will come. And it will be the right one. And yes, we are rather fabulous here ;p

Anonymous said...

Good luck on the job hunt!

The Mistress said...

Show a little leg.

The Mistress said...

We assume you’ve put Mr. Nude Infomaniac on your resume?

Skinny Arbuckle said...

job hunting is miserable, my heart goes out to you!

Kyle Leach said...

Don't let the hunt get to you Damien. The right job just hasn't found you yet. When it does it will know its found something special.

Damien said...

Wow - that was a very humbling response from all of you - thank you so much really.

WM - We need it to come soon - we only have enough cash for one more months rent - AAARRRGGGHHH!!!!!

Kevin - Amen to that !

jlydia - indeed it will and indeed you are too fabulous for words - picked out your gown yet?

MR - Thanks cuteboy.

MJ - You have no idea the lengths I am willing to go to for a job - I have no shame - I'm Mr Nude Infomaniac after all - and yes the butt is on the resume :)

Skinny - thanks for that mate - your welcome to the blog is not far away

Kyle - thats what i tell myself and i know it will happen.

Thanks again all :)

Dean Grey said...

Damien!

The very best of luck in your job search!

Believe me, I know how it is. I was laid off from my job in July and only landed three unsuccessful interviews since then.

*sigh*

Just have to keep trying!

-Dean