Friday, 26 March 2010

..........It's All About Me Don't You Know?.............Well .... Kinda Sorta Maybe.....

.....................Well it is fukkas :)

Actually it's a meme I totally stole from YvesPaul over at his blog HERE.

Go say Bonjour to YvesPaul AFTER reading my blog :) (Priorities people)

Shalom

Damien



TEN TO START.

1. Are you single?
Ridiculously and completely head over heels in love.

2. Are you happy?
In most ways yes - but personally - not yet - but I see it happening soon :)

3. Are you bored?
Too often - I am positive I have the adult version of ADD.

4. Are you naked?
Not right now but give me a few mins and you never know ;)

5. Are you a blonde?
Underneath all this bald I used to be blonde - yes.

6. Are you moody?
You're new here aren't you?

7. Are you a lover/hater?
I try hard to be a lover - but I do definitely have hater moments.

8. Are you hot/cold?
I am always hot. The medicine for my asthma keeps my body temp high.

9. Are you Irish?
Nope, but I've had a few.

10. Are you Asian?
Nope.

TEN FACTS.

1. Name:
Damien

2. Nicknames:
Over the years I have been referred to and by any number and combination of the following - Stink, Stinky, Grub, Bubb, Baby, Glenda, Bitch, Charity, TC, Fluffy-Bum (He didnt last long thankfully).

3. Birth mark:
On my left arse cheek.

4. Hair color:
Bald - didn't you read the last ten???

5. Natural hair color:
Blonde

6. Eye color:
Deep Blue

7. Height:
5'8 - average

8. Facebook Mood:
Lurker.

9. Favorite color:
Blue.

10. One Place to Visit:
Mars - seriously.


TEN THINGS ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE.

1. Do you believe in love at first sight?
No - but I do believe in first impressions that touch the heart.

2. Do you believe in soul mates?
I do - I share my life with him.

#3 Missing
My husband - he is away on work.

4. Have you ever been hurt emotionally?
Too many times to count - thankfully the hubby saw past the damaged goods.

5. Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
I have - and I hated myself for it.

6. Have you ever been cheated on?
Yup - the guy who called me Fluffy-Bunny.

7. Have you ever liked someone and not told them?
Once or Twice.

8. Are you afraid of commitment?
Nope.

9. Who was the last person you hugged?
My mum - before that it was Husband at the airport.

10. Who was the last person you kissed?
Same as above.


TEN THIS OR THAT.

1. Love or lust?
Both.

Missing #2.

3. Cats or dogs?
Cat - I like personality.

4. A few best friends or many regular friends?
Few best friends.

5. Television or internet?
Both at the same time - the ADD thing again.

6. Chinese Or Indian?
Chinese food definitely.

7. Wild night out or romantic night in?
Romantic night in with Husband.

8. Money or Happiness?
Money - it frees up your stress so you have SPACE to be happy.

9. Night or day?
Day.

10. MSN or phone?
Phone!

TEN HAVE YOU EVER.

1. Been caught sneaking out?
I wouldnt have dared - my mother wouldve killed me.

2. Been skinny dipping?
Yes - 0ften.

3. Stolen?
Yes,a couple of times only - when I was a student.

4. Bungee jumped?
No - I understand the Newtons' laws of motion too clearly.

5. Lied to someone you liked?
Yes.

6. Finished an entire jaw breaker?
Nope.

#7 Missing

8. Wanted an ex bf/gf back?
Yup - but I am glad I didn't.

9. Cried because you lost a pet?
Yes - my cat when I was 16.

10. Wanted to disappear?
Too often - you see a smile in vlogs but you don't see the days when the D grabs me.

TEN PREFERENCES IN A PARTNER.

1. Smile or eyes?
Eyes - Husband has deep, brown eyes I can lose myself in.

2. Light or dark hair?
Dark hair of my Puerto Rican Hubby :)

3. Hugs or kisses?
Both.

4. Shorter or taller?
Both have appeal.

5. Intelligence or attraction?
Intelligence.

6. Romantic or spontaneous?
Either.

7. Funny or serious?
Funny - Husband and I are both very silly.

8. Older or Younger?
Either / or.

9. Outgoing or quiet?
Outgoing.

10. Sweet or Bad Ass?
Sweet is forever, but Bad Ass has appeal.

TEN HAVE YOU’S.

1. Ever performed in front of a large crowd?
Yes - as a ballet dancer and a musician.

2. Ever done drugs?
Yes - on the rave scene.

3. Ever been pregnant?
No - I keep trying tho.

#4 missing.

5. Ever been on a cheer leading team?
I was a ballet dancer - cheer leaders suck balls.

6. Ever been on a dance team?
I was a ballet dancer - hello?? I swear you are not hearing me when I talk. The romance has TOTALLY gone out of this intervew.

7. Ever been on a sports team?
Athletics and Swimming at school - and I was really good too.

8. Ever been in a drama play/production?
Again - you're new to around here huh?

9. Ever owned a BMW, Mercedes Benz, Escalade, Hummer or Bentley?
Nope.

10. Ever been in a rap video?
Never want to either - it ain't real music.

TEN LASTS.

1. Last phone call you made:
Mum.

2. Last person you hung out with:
Mum - she kept me company after Husband left - we love her. We really do.

Missing #3

4. Last time you worked:
Three hours ago.

5. Last person you tackled:
R u kidding? I don't do contact sports - well........ one... but it isn't really a sport - more of a recreational activity.

6. Last person you IM’d:
Best friend.

#7 Missing

8. Last person(s) you went to the movies with:
The Husband WAY too long ago.

9. Last thing you missed:
I missed the March season of the Queensland Ballet dammit!!

10. Last thing you ate:
A breath mint .

Have a great weekend!
.

2 comments:

YvesPaul said...

Thanks for the shout out!

FriendlyBlogger said...

Wanna see Sexy Hunk BULGES in wet and fit bikini? Click Here:

Male Sexy Bikini
Eyecandy Boys
Hunks Bikini Model
Jaw Dropping Bodies
Sexy Male Bikini
Sexy Bikini Men
Hottest Men Online
Male Sexy Body
Hunks Bikini Model
Men in Bikini
Sexy Underwear Hunks
Sexy Male Underwear
Hottest Boys
Male Briefs
Sexy Bikini Men
Sexy Male Underwear
Super Sexy Hunk

---------------------------------------
Do you want an advertisement like this? This would just be as low as $1000 for year round!
Contact me at: hardandsoftwear@gmail.com