Friday 23 April 2010

........WTF .........American People.......... **PLEASE** Put This Person In Jail And Make Him Go Away!!!.....



...........................what the fuck????






...................can someone please explain this mess??????





..............it looks like Anna Nicole Smith and John Wayne Gacy had a love child !!!






..........................MY EYES !!!!!! MY EYES !!!!!!!!




............why is this sweaty, dragged up coke-whore someone who is photographed by the MEDIA ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?

.

4 comments:

Wonder Man said...

he is a mess

Anonymous said...

Alrighty... I've lost my will to eat. My stomach just curdled.

Anonymous said...

You are better thatn that. Please do not became a hater too. Spread the love my friend! :)

Damien said...

WM - Shocking Mess...........

IV - My eyes are burning still....

Fabulastic - I am not hating on the man - altho dear Lord it would be easy - but the culture that promotes this sort of person as something worth attention.

It's completely bizarre!!!!!!!!