1. I am afraid of the dark.
2. When I look at myself in the mirror - I do not recognise the person looking back.
3. At my worst with my depression...... I would take to my bed for days. I often wet the bed due to the chronic fatigue of depression preventing me the energy of getting out of bed.
4. I believe without a trace of doubt in G-d. I just do not understand his indifference to us.
5. I firmly believe in the historic right of Jews to Israel. I do not support their current policies.
6. I have a spectacular cock.............................. the only part of my body these days I am happy with.
7. My mother is an earth-bound angel. I have not met one person more selfless, more giving, and and more sacrificing than her. I worry often that I have let her down.
8. I take an enormous pleasure from the beauty of a sunny day.
9. I cry often. There is so much sadness in the world I can not help but be moved by it.
10. I had an American GI as a grandfather. I consider the USA my second home..... even if it will not allow me to live there.
11. I believe President Obama to be a good man. I believe him hampered by his skin colour.
12. I worry about my husband every day. He is a man with burdens that can not easily be explained.............. and I am helpless to lessen them.
13. I have a friend named Richard. We have known each other for almost 17 years. I consider him a role model of goodness and integrity. I wish I was more like him.
14. I harbour many regrets - none that I can share.
15. My favourite way to relax is in a hot bath, with a bottle of red wine, a good book. candles and my own thoughts.
16. I have an IQ of 145.
17. My faith is the second most important thing to me - next to my mother.
18. I believe in the after life. I have been visited by those I have lost often. It is real.
19. I find being gay difficult and traumatic. But only because other gay men make it so.
20. I live with Clinical Depression. I would not wish it on my worst enemy.
21. I try to approach each day with an optimistic attitude.
22. I often find myself wondering why ppl are inherently cruel - but then I realise they are predators.
23. I blog for me. But I get a special thrill when someone says they enjoy my blog.
24. I live "Tikkun Olam" - It is the Jewish precedent of "Healing the World" - even if it means just surprising someone with a cup of coffee.
25. I am inherently insecure and unsure of myself - in spite of the fact that I have written 5 novels - and a full Symphonic Suite for Orchestra - none of which have been published.
26. I appreciate that you read this far. Thank you.