Thursday 8 July 2010

.............. 2 Hot......or.............. 2 Not................ John Stamos........

.................Dear 2 Centers,

My bestest friend - we shall call him by his nickname "Pookie" - has decided that John Stamos get's his noonie feeling good in a naughty way.


He has even sent pictures to affirm his opinion.

So I did what any good friend would do - I'm putting his opinion up for public view / dissection and or support.


So view the pics - ponder the question................ and then put either of the following two word phrases in the comments section ................2 Hot...................... or .................. 2 Not.


Shalom


Damien


PS I love you Pookie................ really










.
.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Totally Hot...

AKA pookie (am I allowed to vote)

Damien said...

Of course you're allowed to vote Pookie - its YOUR post :)

Pick said...

Swelteringly HOT ... but then again I'm partial to Greek guys.

Unabashed advertising here:
If there are any HOT Greek guys out there who want a "beginning to get desperate" Canuck ... I'm available. LOL

Anonymous said...

HOT.

It was a sexy bathing suit pic of Mr Stamos that I used the first time I ever...you know.


Ah,...he never called me again, but you never do forget your first.

Unknown said...

Hot.

Wonder Man said...

cute

Prince Todd said...

I think he's hotter now than on full house! He's aged well!