Friday, 8 October 2010

.......2 Cents Blog Of The Week............ SOZO !!!!!.........

............. I have 5 blogs that I never fail to visit on a daily basis and Sozo's is one of them.

And here are five reasons why......



And here are a couple of other reasons why.......

http://www.sozosblog.com/2010/10/open-letter-to-perez-hilton-must-read.html


http://www.sozosblog.com/2010/10/rutgers-student-paper-denounces-media.html



Don't walk - run HERE now - Sozo's blog will stimulate you downstairs and upstairs...

I wouldn't go a day without.

Love your work mate :)

Shalom

Damien
.

6 comments:

Sozo's Blog.com said...

*see email*

Omg, thank you!!! That was very sweet of you and I really, really, really appreciate it.

If you could see the cheesy grin on my face! LOVE IT and LOVE YOU!

thanks!!

Damien Oz said...

You are most welcome mate.

Good blogs deserve notice :)

WickedGayBlog.com said...

Bravo, great pick!

Damien Oz said...

I think so too Wicked ;)

truthspew said...

Ok, normally I don't go for blonds but that one in your set. Wow! Cute, hung, and sexy.

Randsome7@gmail.com said...

What a superlative group of images - each links their masculinity to the other in a nice way