Saturday 1 January 2011

......2 Nostalgic...Megapost...... The Carpenters - Again :) !!!.....

......At the beginning of each year I get nostalgic for my childhood........

.......The Carpenters were a HUGE part of my childhood ........ Studio bosses hated Karen Carpenter because she never made a mistake and the studios couldn't make enough money from her group like others who had to do multiple takes...... i LOVE their music......... Enjoy............

....PS no Autotune here folks :) ..............






















..........that's all folks.....
.

3 comments:

Jim said...

Happy New year to you! These brought back memories from my childhood too! Thanks!

Wonder Man said...

I like them, thanks for posting this

Damien said...

Jim - Happy New Year mate - what a wonderful woman she was......

WM - I am always touched if you like a post :))