Saturday, 22 January 2011

....2 Poopy....... I Dot A Told......

I am sick....,


Woe to the Republic.....

Send lillies.....

Send love........

Send objects of affection .....

Proof of love is love expressed....




***update***

Bitches - Princess came through with lilies and the rest of you suck.................. thus far............


And of course........... Mistress MJ's best wishes are almost always a variation on Tough Love....
Love you too Mistress............


and somehow Dupree intercepted a message from my Jewish Great Grandmother.... oy... its tough love as per usual all round.........




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

Princess said...

I'm sending you these Dhaaarling.

MJ said...

Here ya go.

Now get out of bed. Mistress MJ needs you to report for Saturday housekeeping duties.

Wonder Man said...

get well

Victor said...

Hope you feel better soon.

63mago said...

I send you this. Relax bubbele. :)