we are in a hotel for the next three nights.
after that we may need to lob on the couches of friends who have very graciously offered.
We may need to take them up on that if we are not let back into our apartment - its not simply having the water recede, it is having them declare our building safe to go back into.
We were debating today what to do when the power when out - which quickly made our decision for us.
Thanks all for your well wishes and prayers. I ask you to continue to send those prayers to Australia and especially to those poor families who have lost people over the last few weeks.
May HaShem protect the living and care for those who have gone on to Olam Baha.