Wednesday 23 March 2011

...Wonder Woman!!!.... TIN TITS TURNS 75 TODAY !!!...




...........and I had no clue till I saw THIS post over at Wonder Man's house (he is so cutely adoring of the Lady with the Tin Ones like I am)..

I used to RUN home from school to be able to catch Wonder Woman on tv at 3:30 in the afternoon AND there was always a double episode of the Super Friends cartoon followed by Wonder Woman with Lynda Carter.

I hearted (and still heart) her SO hard...... I used to spin till I almost threw up.... I loved that Amazon with a passion........................ At the tender age of 8 my life ambition was to grow up to be Wonder Woman (I was kind of a confused little boy - how did my family NOT know even then??)

So...............Mazel Tov Diana - Princess of Themyscira and conduit of the Goddesses of the Pantheon.... We LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU...............................









5 comments:

hayward said...

Oh how I adored Lynda Carter. My dental hygienist when I was a kid resembled her and I was convinced that this was Wonder Woman's other undercover job.

Wonder Man said...

love her

Damien said...

really do :)

BosGuy said...

That picture w/ you and the Wonder Woman figurine is priceless. Laughed my ass off when I saw it.

Damien said...

BG - I am here to please mate :)

Glad you liked it handsome.