- I don't own a home or am in the process of getting one.
- My husband and I separated - and I don't actually blame him - I'm quite the piece of work.
- I am in a basic job with little in the way of career advancements - my company is a good one and my team are excellent people - but I should have been in THIS job 10 years ago - and in senior management by now.
- I have ruined several peoples lives over the last 10 years - financially and emotionally.
- I live with mental illness.
- I'm fat.
- I have ruined my looks - no one else is to blame - *I* did it. I have no self control.
- I have a shitty financial outlook if I don't fix it in the next six months - again my fault.
- I am unable to make a single sensible decision - or to successfully follow one fro0m beginning to end even if I do get one started.
- I have no assets.
- I have no social prospects - no friends in my city.
- I have been told by many that I am too overweight for them.
- Others have told me I am simply too stupid or too crazy.
Oh - and this post is for me NOT anyone else - comments are not invited - I am putting this out there in the hope that the Universe / HaShem / myself takes a piece of solid wood and bashes my head in in the vain hope my brain re-scrambles itself into some semblance of sanity.
Yes - another depression post for those who like to complain about it.
And unless you can offer a spare 5k$ sitting around - or a psychologist who actually knows what the FUCK they are talking about - then say nothing otherwise I'll break my own rule and post YOUR email addresses - your email contents and my OWN dissection on EXACTLY how I view your thoughts and insights on my life.
This is MY fucking blog and MY fucking life - currently I find it hard to find satisfaction in either.
Neither is giving me ANY pleasure.