Wednesday 25 May 2011

.....2 Bare .... Straight Men Play Nude Rugby ............

....On the South Island of New Zealand - in a city called Dunedin ........ the local straight boys like to play Rugby....................................Nude...........

........... I've visited Dunedin ............. and it is so cold there most of the year that your penis retracts so far you become temporarily female whilst you are there........ these guys are pretty brave - or pretty drunk - but they are obviously having a good time...........

..............More power to them :) .............









9 comments:

todd carr said...

life is beautiful

WickedGayBlog.com said...

Great post! Btw, tried to e-mail you twice but my e-mails to you bounced back as undeliverable.

In pride,

Dave

The Mistress said...

I could get "behind" this.

BosGuy said...

I know nothing about this sport, but you are turning me into quite the fan.

Damien said...

WGB - email is down right now. Will contact when back up mate.

Wonder Man said...

oh my god, how did they do that?

Jim said...

I don't know why I never saw this when I lived in Dunedin? I need to go back...

Anonymous said...

most ruggers just like to be naked. we don't need an excuse. and we'll play naked whenever we think we can get away w/ it regardless of the temperature. i fondly remember such a match on a frozen pitch in new haven, CT, USA, when i was in law school. it was colder than a witch's tit and it definitely affected the play. we were all constantly grabbing our junk for fear of frostbite. of course, it never occured to any of us to pull on our britches. ha!
cheers!

Prince Todd said...

SUDDENLY, I am a sports fan! LOL
And they are doing all of that tackling...
Furies be praised!