Sunday 17 July 2011

.........Calling All SciFi/Fantasy Fans..........

So.... One of my goals this year is to get my novel completed and published. I am currently about 7 chapters in and thoroughly loving the whole journey and process.

So.... I need three people to read the first few chapters of my novel from the POV of pure storytelling.

I want three people to give their opinions of how the story and characters are fleshing out.

Email me if you keen.... damientimmscarr@bigpond.com

Just to advise- the work is fully copyrighted and you will need to sign a confidentiality agreement or stat dec to read it. Just keeping my work covered and original :)

Thanks all.

D
.

1 comment:

The Mistress said...

You DO realize that you're too late to go on Oprah with what could have been her Book Club Selection?