- Belonging to you; of you; related to you (singular; one owner).
- Let's meet tomorrow at your convenience.
- Is this your cat?
- Belonging to you; of you; related to you (plural; more owners).
- A determiner that conveys familiarity and mutual knowledge of the modified noun.
- Not your average Tom, Dick and Harry.
- Your Show of Shows
- Your World with Neil Cavuto
- Not Your Average Travel Guide
A contraction. A melding of the two separate words YOU and ARE.
You're looking good today.
You're going to want fries with that.
- (possessive) Belonging to, from, of, or relating to, them.
- They will meet tomorrow at their convenience.
- This is probably their cat.
- (possessive) Belonging to someone of unspecified gender. [quotations ▼]
- (location) In a place or location (stated, implied or otherwise indicated) at some distance from the speaker (compare here). [quotations ▼]
- (figuratively) In that matter, relation, etc.; at that point, stage, etc., regarded as a distinct place.
- He did not stop there, but continued his speech.
- They patched up their differences, but matters did not end there.
A contraction. A melding of the two separate words THEY and ARE.
They're a hot couple.
They're going to be going at it like rabbits after that fourth cocktail.
They're going to bring the smack down at that NOM rally.
NOW PLEASE USE THEM CORRECTLY!!!!