- The "not looking for..." lists on gay personals / apps;
- The issue of not exploring our own racial attitudes;
- The never ending quest for the "one that is hotter than the man I have";
- The desire for the "next one" to be a reflection of themselves - 10 years ago;
- Those that can't be bothered with current events, but then voice their indignation at current events;
- Straight Acting......... 'nuff said.....;
- The war on effeminate men - leave them alone, they are as valid as you are Butch;
- The Butch ones who clutch their pearls then diss the drag queens... Really Rose?? DZS (Dorothy Zbornak Stare);
- The pathological need to declare themselves "clean" (HIV neg) - coz that can't possibly be rude to those who live with the virus;
- Activist who act - but don't think - **cough GetEqual cough**;
- Gays who hate Lesbians.... and.... Lesbians who hate Gays... You both realise that when Leroy Huckafuck in the Appalachian Mountains suits up he is coming for BOTH groups?;
- The scorn of Bears by the buffed... Coz that's showing the hetero world how inclusive we are right?
- The transphobia that says "Sure they are fine lipsynching in a bar... but living in the apartment next door? No thank you"...
Because we all now about these things... but very few are talking about them... sad really.
And yet whilst we are so dysfunctional and segmented, we have the gall to demand equity from a society at large that discriminates against us.
Saucer of milk for table 2.... this pussy is bitter.
Our inability to pull together - unlike previous generations of GLBT's - is our own worst enemy.
Shalom n Blessings to you all