Saturday 30 August 2014

So Hot Saturday ... Photography of Brenton Parry...

Today I am focusing on the amazing talent of my friend and one of your favourite bloggers - Brenton Parry of Aussielicious.

I believe we could do more to support our own community businesses and artists...

I urge you to surf over to www.brentonparry.com for his exquisitely captured moments of the male form.... or to his redbubble site for all that AND some beautifully quirky art that he does..... (Examples below)

Yes I know times are tough for all, but I really do encourage to dip into your pocket / wallet / manbag / clutch / credit card and support one of our own....

Love your work Brenton....

D
xox





 


 

 

5 comments:

MAC said...

Stunning pics... Thanks for sharing!

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

Damien said...

You too Mac

Brenton said...

Thanks for your amazing support Damien! Always appreciated.

Damien said...

No charge B - well...maybe a hug :)

Unknown said...

Great pics!