Sunday 29 March 2015

My Favourite Actresses....

These are *my* favourite actresses.  I love them for many different roles.  I also love them because they played smart and multi-layered roles rather than the stock standard "woman with a 'do".
 
I'd love to know who yours are.

Whoopi Goldberg




Maggie Smith




Helen Mirren




Alfre Woodard





Sally Field





Julia Roberts





Julianne Moore





Angela Bassett





Glenn Close




and of course ...........

Meryl Streep



Shalom
Damien
xox

6 comments:

Hot guys pictures said...

Whoopi is just incredible. The famous line: "MOLLY, U IN DANGER, GURL".

Queer Heaven said...

I agree with all of your choices. I would add one more, the incomparable Dame Judi Dench.

MAC said...

Quite a list there my friend. I might have to come up with a list of my own.

Damien said...

Hot Guys - indeed.

QH - Oh Yes!!! What was I thinking ?!?!?!?!?

MAC - please do!!!!

a{GAY}tekeeper{iam} said...

awesome list

Anonymous said...

Emma Thompson would be on my list of favorite living actresses.