Saturday 18 April 2015

Str8 Men And Their Damn Crotch Grabbing...

Here's the thing..... I am Gay.

GASP!     NO!      REALLY!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Yes its true.  I'm a cock sucking, penis loving, man loving, ass watching, Streisand singing 'mo.  If *I* grabbed my cock all the time it would make sense.  Homo loves dick therefore he grabs his dick.

Now.........Why oh why do Str8 men have this OBSESSION about grabbing their crotches?  They do it ALL the time.  EVERYWHERE.  No matter what company they are in.  They grab grab grab. 




Is it because....
  • They're concerned they might put it down somewhere and forget it?
  • That it might grow if they keep prodding it?
  • Is it some obscure mating signal?
  • Does it signal confidence or lack thereof?
  • Could they be subconsciously obsessed with dick more than Gay men and just not know it?
  • Is there any research on this?



I find it bizarre myself.  Yes it can be hot as hell sometimes.  But even then, it is pointless to me.  They are str8!  You don't get to bed a straight man.  If you manage to, then they are actually bisexual (even if just a Kinsey 2 or 3).




Does anyone have any thoughts on this?




Personally I don't think it is along the lines of "mysteries of the universe", but it is a mystery of MY universe so I'm keen to hear what you all think.




Shalom and love to you all

Damo
xox

11 comments:

Hot guys said...

Nick Jonas is in 2 pictures, he really likes to touch himself. xD God love him!

Damien said...

Bless him. Bless.

Mark in DE said...

I think str8 men feel their penis is their strength, so grabbing their junk in public is a way of saying "Yeah, I'm powerful and strong. Better not mess with me!"

Ben Ripley said...

I just love it when they do grab their crotches - it is such a tease, I go weak at the knees.
Interestingly, I have played with three different straight guys and their cocks over time. It seems I have better luck with straight guys than gay guys!

Gay guy said...

Picture 4
Bro love to have a date with you and suck up a storm on those teats before diving down to your crotch you're my kind of a guy

Love blow jobs said...

Number 3
Love to join you party and go head to head with you and junior bro

MAC said...

Nick can grab his junk as much as he wants... YUM! I hope you're having a FABULOUS weekend! XOXO

Anonymous said...

Crabs!

Grouchy

Anonymous said...

Cock.
It's a part of a man's body that a Man may be be proud of. Sexuality is limited - whereas physical pride and enjoyment is Simple & Honest & Eternal not just about sexuality.

Unknown said...

Gotta make sure it is still there...

Anonymous said...

And why do they scratch it so much too?
Mine never itches!!
I think they just like touching themselves!!! Who doesn't?