Friday 18 September 2015

Poll - Fetish Friday

 


 
Given the gay community's openness with their sexual habits, should a question be not "what is your fetish?" but if we still call them fetishes?

I have to admit, I have a hard time thinking of ONE of my friends that are strictly vanilla - i.e. kiss suck fuck cum.



I was a good vanilla boy till age 19.  I was at the local bathhouse at the time and there was this monster of a man, hugely muscled, looked Greek, wearing a harness and a towel.  I had to have him.
So I followed him around for a while, trying to make my interest known in a subtle way.  Well, he wasn't interested in that.  He came over.  Grabbed my hair (I had perfectly coiffed blonde hair back then).  And dragged me into a room.  I was HORRIFIED!


He locked the door, let go of my hair and looked me in the face.  "Here's the deal.  You want to play with me you do every fucking thing I tell you and if I hear no from you I throw your pretty arse out of here.  Deal?"


OH.  MY.  GOD.  I don't know what he laced those words with, but something clicked and my dick was harder than concrete that had finished curing.  I nodded dumbly.  He slapped my nipple.  OW!
"Say it fucker!" .  I mumble out a yes.  Nipple slap.  OW!.  "YES SIR!"  I was a regular at this place.  People knew my voice.  I had just outed myself as a sexual top who was *apparently* now a role play bottom.  But oh my was it fun.  We were in the room for HOURS.  From there it was exploration of almost every fetish out there.  Very few I haven't tried. 


Given the seeming commonality of fetish play in the gay community, is it then a taboo?  Are we really fetish playing, or do we leave the classification of "Fetish" for those few things that only a clear minority enjoy.  No I am not saying them.  I think we all know what they are.


So................how about you?

What do you get into?

On the right hand side is a poll.  Please click the TOP box so I get an idea of how many people do the poll, then go through and choose the stuff you like.  If I miss anything, feel free to add them in the comments section :)  I am not going to ask if a top or bottom.  Just the fetish.  Otherwise it'd be a poll longer than Brittanica.


So......I look forward to reading what you like.

If enough people ask me, I'll post mine.



Shabbat Shalom

D
xox

1 comment:

Hot Studs said...

Nick Jonas, tho! <3