Monday, 23 February 2009

Proust Questionnaire...... do it ... you'll be surprised.

I just took the Proust Questionnaire and I have to say I am surprised at myself - embarrassed for myself - and comfortable with myself.
You can find it at....

http://hoelder1in.org/Proust/fill_questionnaire.html


What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
To be unhappy by choice

Where would you like to live?
London

What is your idea of earthly happiness?
To be content with myself, my partner, my friends and my family.

To what faults do you feel most indulgent?
The society of self that we seem to have become.

Who are your favorite heroes of fiction?
Moses - Hercule Poirot - Superman

Who are your favorite characters in history?
Aristotle - Florence Nightingale - Queen Elizabeth I - Solomon.

Who are your favorite heroines in real life?
Mother Theresa - My own mother who is my role model - My Rabbi

Who are your favorite heroines of fiction?
Athena - Wonder Woman - Bionic Woman (I loved the kitcsh 70's)

Your favorite painter?
Monnet

Your favorite musician?
Bach

The quality you most admire in a man?
Self awareness - humility

The quality you most admire in a woman?
Nurturing

Your favorite occupation?
Trying to be better (tho not always succeeding)- its a full time job.

Who would you have liked to be?
Prime Minister of Australia

Your most marked characteristic?
A desire to be liked - even now.

What do you most value in your friends?
Loyalty

What is your principle defect?
Selfishness

What to your mind would be the greatest of misfortunes?
To never have tried.

What would you like to be?
Respected.

What is your favorite color?
Blue

What is your favorite flower?
Gerbera

What is your favorite bird?
Eagle

Who are your favorite prose writers?
None at the moment

Who are your favorite poets?
Shakespeare

Who are your heroes in real life?
My partner - My Mother - My G-d

Who are your favorite heroines of history?
Queen Elizabeth I

What are your favorite names?
Stinky - Baby - Doodle

What is it you most dislike?
Stubbornness

What historical figures do you most despise?
Hilter - Mussolini - Stalin - Caesar - Ramses - Mao - Khan

What event in military history do you most admire?
Battle of Britain

What natural gift would you most like to possess?
The ability to sing - I have a terrible voice.

How would you like to die?
Old - Happy - Quickly

What is your present state of mind?
Reflective - Happy

What is your motto?
To try - To enjoy - To care.

No comments: