2 Cents Worth Down Under. Explore everything from Ballet & Boyz, to People & Pop with me. With a healthy dose of gorgeous lads. Oh.. and some Wonder Woman!
Is it me, or are most of these guys wearing makeup? What's with all the orange skin?I guess I learned a new facial pose for photos.Some are very sexy indeed!
I can't say I agree with you one these guys.
Mmmm, that's a whole lotta healthy lookin' fake tan going on right there!
one of them
Oh they are for real! I live in the land of Guido's, New Jersey and let me tell you the Jersey shore is full of them this time of year.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Is it me, or are most of these guys wearing makeup? What's with all the orange skin?
I guess I learned a new facial pose for photos.
Some are very sexy indeed!
I can't say I agree with you one these guys.
Mmmm, that's a whole lotta healthy lookin' fake tan going on right there!
one of them
Oh they are for real! I live in the land of Guido's, New Jersey and let me tell you the Jersey shore is full of them this time of year.
Post a Comment