2 Cents Worth Down Under.
Explore everything from Ballet & Boyz, to People & Pop with me. With a healthy dose of gorgeous lads. Oh.. and some Wonder Woman!
Wednesday, 5 August 2009
............ Just Coz ............... More Nude Rugby Players ................
I've never really been able to watch rugby as a sport, bit for the men alone I could watch it for days. May I suggest a change of uniforms to something more like those pictured?
Ya know, some of these pics would be considered pornographic in the States. You go to London and you see giant billboards of bare ass models, that would never fly here. We are such prudes!
4 comments:
I've never really been able to watch rugby as a sport, bit for the men alone I could watch it for days. May I suggest a change of uniforms to something more like those pictured?
Who needs a reason?
Ya know, some of these pics would be considered pornographic in the States. You go to London and you see giant billboards of bare ass models, that would never fly here. We are such prudes!
why are you doing this to me
Post a Comment