Sunday, 9 August 2009

..........Robert Pattinson .............. The Hottest? ...................




I thought he was hot in Harry Potter - but now he just looks like a non-showered pothead who reeks of week old sweat.


Nope - not agreeing with Vanity Fair readers on this one.


Thoughts?

.

6 comments:

jlydia said...

Not hot. He had a flat face. Weird. I think his appeal cuts out once you hit 15 and recognise the value of a hot shower.

Damien said...

Thanks babe - I *knew* I was not the only one who thought that.

Victor said...

I'm with you. I've always thought he looks like someone with less than ideal hygeine. Of course some people are turned on by poor hygeine!

Anonymous said...

I agree with you. He doesn't do much for me. Some guys look good with a scruffy/messy look. It doesn't work on him. At least cut the hair a bit!

Nice to see StevieB said...

Plus, never fall for a guy that wouldn't know how to operate a rotary phone

Damien said...

Stevie - Totally with you on this one.

You just KNOW he would be tapping the numbers and getting pissed that nothing was happening

"Why is this round metal thing in the way? = It's not working ?!?!?!?!!?"