Thursday, 6 August 2009

.............. Waterlogged ...................... 1/365 Challenge ...............




If you haven't been over to say Hi to Dylan over at Waterlogged, then you simply must.


Aside from being a very handsome young man with a very intelligent head on his shoulders, he has embarked on a challenge to do at least one self portrait every day for 365 days.


I couldn't do this if I tried.


So....... to help him with a shout out - for the first month I will be posting his portraits here every day - so enjoy.


OH! - and surf over, say Hi, and tell him Damien sent you.


Shalom all.

Damien.
.

4 comments:

YvesPaul said...

Dylan is actually a friend of mine, didn't even know he has a blog. :)

Anonymous said...

Um, wow! I'm totally flattered! Thank you for sharing these :D

I'll try to get a little more skin into my pics to keep your readership interested~

Damien said...

You dont have to show more skin mate - you look just fine in clothes :)

This is a great idea and I am happy to support your challenge.

Damien said...

# 2 is up :)