2 Cents Worth Down Under.
Explore everything from Ballet & Boyz, to People & Pop with me. With a healthy dose of gorgeous lads. Oh.. and some Wonder Woman!
Tuesday, 4 August 2009
........... WTF?! ................... Genug With The Airbrushing Already !!!! .................
Oh my giddy aunt... ENOUGH ALREADY. Is it any wonder I hate my fat thighs and uneven skin when this is what I compare have myself to. Seriously. why isn't something being done about this rubbish?
4 comments:
So, where does one go to get "airbrushed"? I need it bad!
Boy, the Chestica Simpson photo is pretty effed up. Forget Photoshop, she looks like the reflection in a fun house mirror.
Oh my giddy aunt... ENOUGH ALREADY. Is it any wonder I hate my fat thighs and uneven skin when this is what I compare have myself to. Seriously. why isn't something being done about this rubbish?
Sue - you are gorgeous enough dear - that pic of you in that stunning suit at the wedding - complete style and glamour
JP - yeah - that a head transplant to a new bod.
Mutt - Welcome to my neurotic world.
Post a Comment