Saturday 6 March 2010

............... Just Coz........... My Top 5 Movie Songs................

...............Now i am interested to hear what are YOUR favourite movie songs - of all and any genre - so I can do a music megapost............


.......... So here are mine in no particular order................


"A Love Before Time" - Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon.




"Wind Beneath My Wings" - Beaches



"Papa Can You Hear Me" - Yentl



"Kissing You" - Romeo & Juliette




"A Whole New World" - Alladdin

6 comments:

queer heaven said...

Ok.... in no special order;

Moon River- Breakfast at Tiffany's
The way we were-The Way We Were
Laura's theme- Laura
As Time Goes By - Casablanca
Over The Rainbow - Wizard of OZ

......looking at my list, I guess I am a romantic after all!

raulito said...

Those are some of my favorite songs as well.
Thanks for your kind words on my loss. She was my favorite aunt.
and thanks for following my blog
saludos,
raulito
http://fromtop2bttm.blogspot.com/

Wonder Man said...

good choices

Stephen said...

OMD- Pretty In Pink from Pretty In Pink
Moon River- Breakfast At Tiffany's
Everybody's Talking- Midnight Cowboy
Rainbow Connection- The Muppet Movie
Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head-
Butch Cassidy & The Sundance Kid

Kyle Leach said...

Love your choices Damien.

The Mutant said...

Am I too late, am I too late? I usually am... I only have one, because I only need one: Playground Love, by AIR from The Virgin Suicides So wildly decadent yet sublimely barren. Just perfect.