Monday 3 May 2010

.....2 Cents Music........... Some Culture & Some Fun..............

...............now I know some of you don't like it when I post classical music. But PLEASE - give these first three pieces of music a chance. Open your mind and your ears, and allow yourself to be moved by music that does NOT require Autotune.

The first is the Queen Of The Night Aria by Mozart. An amazing piece of music by an amazing singer.





The second is the celebrated Flowers duet from Lakme.





The incomparable Cecilia Bartoli singing Mozart.






And the fun.....................the fantastic Diva Plavalaguna scene from The 5th Element.





I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did.

Goosebumps from all ;)

Shalom

Damien
.

5 comments:

queer heaven said...

Wonderful,Wonderful! How could anyone NOT find these absolutely Wonderful.
Thanks!

YvesPaul said...

I love Diva Plavalaguna, thinking about dressing up as her this Thanksgiving, but I think it'll take too much work.

Wonder Man said...

Diva Plavalaguna

Damien said...

QH - You are most welcome - I love all of it ;)

YP - It would be a LOT of work but WOW if you pull it off......


WM - thats her name - now say something damn you !!!

Damien said...

***walks calmly over to cb - places gentle kiss on left (facial) cheek - slaps other facial cheek silly***





***hugs - then walks away***