Tuesday 11 May 2010

.....WTF ................... Aussie Men Where The "F" Are You?? ...........

......................My countrymen !!! Stand up!!! Be counted !!

What the fark ya lazy bastards?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I know I get Aussies on here.................. I see the stats and the location reports... so why don't the Aussie guys say something ?!?!?!

Are you not happy with the content? Do you want more local stuff??

Talk to me ladz - I can't do crap without some feedback.

Also - let's get some Aussie ladz strutting their stuff. Send me pics - Non nudes please - and we'll do a gallery of Aussie Ladz for our international visitors - of whom make up the majority of my readers.

C'mon Mates !! Where the phark are ya?!?!?!?!

.

13 comments:

Pick said...

Gallery of Aussies ... OMG, I'd be in heaven! LOVE Aussies! Bring it on ... I can take it! ;o)

CyberPete said...

Wow, a gallery of Aussie lads. A dream come true.

Bring.It.On.

Victor said...

I'm still here...every day.

I enjoy the diversity of your posts and all of the cute men.

The Mistress said...

CyberPete LOVES Aussie lifeguards, by the way.

CyberPete said...

I do.

CyberPete said...

I also love my new TV which you haven't even commented on yet MJ.

The Mistress said...

Haven't I?

Oh balls!

CyberPete said...

Thanks!

Oh, I like Aussie lifeguard balls too.

Anonymous said...

Most blog readers are lurkers in the dark. Glad to see this post brought a few voices to the surface.

Pics of HOT guys are always welcome additions. You will probably get some exhibitionist submissions!

Stan said...

I think Aussie guys are too busy doing outdoorsy type stuff to be bothered going on line like some of us bored nerdy types do.

Wonder Man said...

Show us some Aussies

Stephen said...

Are you dissing your American readers?

Damien said...

For Everyone Else - I am working on an "Everyday Aussie Man" collage for the bottom of the blog ;)

Stephen - I *am* part American. I am calling ON my Aussie readers - NOT calling OUT my American ones that I value so highly.