Friday 14 October 2011

.......Day 3 PM Day 4 AM....... Drinks and Buzzes........

....... so after a very lazy Day 3 I took my butt off to the Oxford Hotel for drinkies and chats with the Naked Barber in between buzz-cuts and shaves........

.......Got drunk. Trained back to the host house... collapsed in bed ...... woke up VERY hung over and went to brunch with Host # 1...... eggs and toast and many coffees were had..... now listening to Glee and blogging.........

.........here are a few pics of last night..... chat more later all..........

7 comments:

Wonder Man said...

looks fun, he's not naked

Damien said...

Public place WM :)

Queer Heaven said...

Glad you are enjoying yourself!

cb said...

That barber is HAWT!

Sue said...

OMG! ZACHARY QUINTO IS GAY!!!!

http://suefairview.com/

Damien said...

I KNOW!!!!!

Oh be still my beating but logical heart!!

Stan said...

There's something erotic about getting buzzed or is it just me?