Sunday 3 May 2009

..............PINK is bisexual.......... welll DUHH!!!.......................


I read on Perez Hilton that Pink has finally come out as bisexual - this is a surprise right up there with Clay Aiken and Chastity Bono.

Here's the article.......

In a new interview, Pink reveals what many people have thought for a long time.

The singer exclusively tells - on the record! - the UK's News of the World, "I'm not embarrassed about being bisexual. This is who I am. Love is pure and I try to keep it that way. This is who I am, what I feel. I think it's unnecessary to draw the subject out, but I think it even more stupid not to discuss it. It seems as if bisexuality is a trend and I should whip up the masses. Well, I don't believe in trends, I just believe in me."

Go on with yourself!

Pink recently reconciled with her husband Carey Hart, but she says "I would also be just as happy with a new women. I'm not complicated, I sing about love in all its shapes, forms and colours."

Preach!

I read Perez every day - but he is treating this like it's a world leader jumping out of the closest.

Like I said................. DUH!! - saying PINK is fond of peen and vay-jay is like saying that Carnie Wilson is kinda fond of food ----- no big surprise people!!


Come on Perez - land that interview with the one that WILL blow our socks off - and get it first. You know the people we talk of ........... and you got the contacts........ but PINK ?!

NOW I guess she'll become a dykon - she'll probably be up there with Britney getting an award from the LGBT community - don't get me started on that shit.....

Oy vey..........

7 comments:

queer heaven said...

I just got the same "News Flash" from Mr. Hilton about Pink. Yeah It would be really great if he got the scoop on someone really important! But that said, the more celebrities that are OUT the better for the rest of us.
I know he get lots of flack for posting some of the things that he does, but I really this he is mostly doing the right things.

Damien said...

I know QH - I know.

But it seriously is a bit of a let down.

Yes - the more of them out the better - but bisexual girls is what hollywood loves.

Lets see an action star or a Cabinet secretary or something similar!!

jlydia said...

I'm not exactly into the scene these days but I have to say, she's been my dykon for years!!!

Damien said...

I have a feeling she is also favoured by a mutual friend of ours dear....

jlydia said...

Our mutual friend has excellent taste in women :).

Damien said...

She does indeed.

Prurient said...

Sensational musician! ✈️