Sunday 3 May 2009

........I love a skinny dip............


These pics should be clicked to be really enjoyed.



For those of you who have never done it - swimming nude in a lake, or at the beach or even in a pool is one of the most comforting and relaxing things you can do.



When I lived in Brisbane, Australia, I used to occasionally do weekends down at Byron Beach and would go skinny dipping at one of the beaches there.





Good times.




Good for all ages - men and/or women - gay or str8 - with others or on your own.


Good fun.

7 comments:

Y said...

Thanks for the add Damien:)I added you too.

These are some yummy rears here!
:)

XX
Toni

Damien said...

Glad you liked mate :)

And welcome to the blog.

queer heaven said...

Nude on the beach and in the water is such a great feeling.

Sh@ney said...

I have just started to appreciate the feeling of being naked outdoors especially the beach...I love it I must say! :)

Damien said...

It is a nice feeling - very freeing.

PS you are linked now - LOVE your garden photography.

Prince Todd said...

Those are some really sweet arses! lol.
Makes me wanna skinny dip and enjoy an underwater orgy.

Prurient said...

A vast variety of captured images! ✈️