Saturday 23 May 2009

..........Profile....................Simon Jarvis..........Photographer................

Simon Jarvis is an 18 year old art and design student here in Wellington who, in my opinion, is a talent just waiting to be found. His ability to compose a shot from an angle / perspective not thought of before is mind blowing.

I know this young man personally and can say he is not just an intelligent kid with his head on straight, but he is an interesting and conceptual thinker and he will go far - and I encourage him to do so.


Enjoy.

I will be profiling Simon all this week on 2 Cents Worth.


With the exception of the window shot, there are only three items used as the subjects of these shots, can you pick them?










.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see a box grater and part of a coffee press, but i can't figure out the third item...hmmm..maybe a can opener?