2 Cents Worth Down Under. Explore everything from Ballet & Boyz, to People & Pop with me. With a healthy dose of gorgeous lads. Oh.. and some Wonder Woman!
I love your blog but why does it take forever and a day to open up and finally load?
Hi Stan,That was a problem for me until I recently updated FIREFOX.IE users do tend to have it run a bit slow. There is a lot on the blog coz I dont want you guys to run out anything :)Am glad you like the blog tho. And thanks for the feedback.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I love your blog but why does it take forever and a day to open up and finally load?
Hi Stan,
That was a problem for me until I recently updated FIREFOX.
IE users do tend to have it run a bit slow. There is a lot on the blog coz I dont want you guys to run out anything :)
Am glad you like the blog tho. And thanks for the feedback.
Post a Comment