..........................i totally stole this from "My 2 Cents" - my brother blog if you will. Go read it. It's a helluva blog.
Then ~ October 1989
1. Age: 17
2. Romantic Status: single - discovering cock.
3. Occupation: full time high school student
4. Fun night out: hanging out with my geek crowd or spending a quiet night in with chocolate and my comics.
5. My BFFs:Brad, David & Johnothan
6. I spent way too much time: playing with myself
7. I spent not enough time: studying.
8. I wanted to be when I grew up: a composer of symphonic music.
9. Biggest concern: working out who I was
10. What my biggest concern should have been: what I was going to do after high school.
11. Where did I live: with my mother.
12. Dumbest thing I did that year: gave up on myself.
13. If I could go back now and talk to myself I would say: work harder - you HAVE the talent to be the composer you want to be.
Now ~ October 2009
1. Age: 37
2. Romantic Status: been with the husband since 2002
3. Occupation: administration
4. Fun night out: a night at the ballet with my husband.
5. My BFFs: Patrick, Christopher, Mark, Lisa, Richard, Mutt, Peter
6. I spend way too much time: dwelling on what might have been
7. I spend not enough time: working towards the future.
8. I want to be when I grow up: a composer for nature documentaries
9. Biggest concern: not getting my health back - mental and physical
10. What my biggest concern should be: not getting my health back - mental and physical
11. Where do I live: Currently - new zealand. Soon - Brisbane, Australia.
12. Dumbest thing I have done this year: Gave up on myself............. again.
13. What I think I would say to myself in 10 years: making the choice to go home was a good thing.
1. What do I miss most from 1989: the hope.
2. What do I miss least from 1989: being unprepared for the world.
3. What have I accomplished in 20 years that I am most proud of: learning to live with my depression.
4. What have I NOT accomplished in 20 years that I wish I had: I wish I had gone back to study music composition.