Saturday 21 November 2009

...........Lazy Blog Post................. A Meme!!!!......................

..................I really am addicted to Memes - and Chris over at my evil twin blog - read a bit about Chris HERE - he has FAR too many to choose from.

Excellent blog by the way and you really should go have a look at his site if you haven't already.

So here we go...............

A – Age: As of 15 March 2010 - I will be 38 years old.

B – Bed size: Queen - please tell me you are not surprised.......

C – Chore you hate: maintaining the grave sites of boyfriends who dumped me.......

D – Dad’s Name: Old Miserable Cunt ..................... can you tell we're close?

E – Essential start your day item: Anti-Depressant with a Codeine and Caffeine chaser - the breakfast of stars.

F – Favorite actor(s): Jensen Ackles and Jared Palecki from Supernatural (the looks bods and funnies - you have to be able to laugh during a good 3some) - Streep, Dukakis, Hoffman Janney and Martin Sheen as serious actors.

G – Gold or Silver: Silver - if you got it in bullets even better - the neighbours need quieting down.

H – Height: taller end of short

I – Instruments you play(ed): piano, organ, clarinet, tenor sax, flute, glock, conducting.

J – Job title: The Baby - and it's a full time job.

K – Kid(s): only in the oven - it's the other white meat.

L – Living arrangements: I got a heartbeat........... oh and I live in a modern gorgeous complex with the husband - and the mother who occasionally pops in for a few days - she cooks and cleans.............. love her.

M – Mom’s name: Mrs T to you.

N – Nicknames: Baby, Bubb, Grub, Glenda, Stinky, Karen Walker, Anastasia Beaverhausen the 2nd.

O – Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Several stays for chronic bronchial asthma. And there was that time I just needed the good stuff - but we don't talk about that for legal reasons.

P – Pet Peeve: Gays who use "girlfriend"or any type of female identifier - you wanna be that girl so bad - give me 5 minutes of your time and a sharp knife bitch - I'll make you holla!

Q – Quotes you like: "It is through the act of murder and mob violence that we are shocked to the core by an animal we have often dressed up to act as our fool. But we must remember, that whilst Chimps share 97% of our DNA, their acts of violence only result in one less monkey. Ours have resulted in the deaths of millions". Sir David Attenborough.

R- Right or Left Handed: Right handed for writing. Ambidextrous for the good stuff.

S – Siblings: 1 older brother - good man. 1 older sister - fat hairy bitch.

T – Time you woke up today: My eyes opened at 8am - I am writing this at 9am waiting for my heart to start.

V – Vegetable you hate: Sarah Palin

W – Always running late: Never - I am always 5 minutes early - and yes... I will make you feel guilty for being even 2 minutes late.

X – X-rays you’ve had: Pick a body part - it's all glowing in the dark these days.

Y – Yummy food you make: Braised Beef in mushroom sauce.

Z – Zodiac: Pisces.

.

No comments: