Sunday 22 November 2009

...............WTF ........... Kate Moss ........... Douche Stick........

............ "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels..........."

As a currently overweight man - may I please say to Ms Moss that she can kiss my fat, hairy, pliant, Jew arse as I force feed her bowl after bowl of carbonara until she pukes so hard she finally leaves the public eye - even for a short while.

With one comment, Ms Moss - ultra thin waif coke-snorting Marlboro-puffing fucktard - has just told young Anorexic women everywhere to go hard or go home.

What a lovely role model she is.

What's next?

A Hitler branded range of gas ovens?

A diet method featuring Ghandi as the brand logo?

It is times like this that people in the public eye must realise that because they have the camera pointed at them, does not mean that they should open their mouth. Especially when it is only verbal diarrhea that usually spews forth.

I genuinely think this is the most irresponsible and inappropriate piece of ego-maniacal trash talk since the delivery Doctor told Mrs West "It's a boy - why don't you name him Kanye?".

Oh ............. and the blood sucking morally vacant publicist who keeps on saying "Her quote was taken out of context"?...........

................Yeah - And I don't actually have a 38 inch waist - I'm just edited to look that way.

Idiot............

.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

...........................................................................

cb said...

Personally I don't think hunger pains feel as good as a big piece of chocolate cake tastes...

The Mistress said...

Oops. That link is NSFW, by the way.

Damien said...

cb- now THAT is a sound bite I can sink my teeth into.

MJ - that link is.......... interesting.

Mutt - Your mocking is most appreciated :) - and yes, a roast beef and gravy roll tastes WAY better thank skinny feels :)

I made a beef and pasta mushroom casserole tonite and let me say it was GOOD - skinny can kiss my arse :)