Wednesday, 21 July 2010

...WTF..................... Mr "Gotta Click Sad".............

.......the most recent visit of this person was to my most recent musical post.

This person visits often and always clicks "sad". Irregardless of what the post is about.

Now - I am uncertain as to this persons intent or reasoning behind this.

But I have decided that he is probably just a member of the DumbAsAPost-BackAssCountryFuck-FatheredByHisUncle club.

People like this used to grate my ass.

But once I realised their lot in life - scurrying around like spineless pussies in the dark - I felt sorry for them.

After all - when you are a Mr Sad - it's not easy being you.

Is it ya dumb fuck?

:)

Damien

6 comments:

Bob said...

Odd.
I was just telling Carlos over breakfast that i'd written about his escapades with a wasp, and most people wrote something funny, or shared his distaste for wasps, but one guy replied "This is kinda sad."
And I have no idea what that means.
Maybe he's your WTF Mr. "Gotta Click Sad"?

Damien Oz said...

Bob - I think he must do the rounds.

Oy vey...........

Pick said...

I suggest more Effexor for him! lol

Sue said...

Pick - too funny! I heart Effexor!

http://fairviewsue.wordpress.com/

Damien Oz said...

Pick - the individual needs SOMETHING - clearly the crack aint workin anymore.

Sue - I wasnt a fan of Effexor. I heart Cymbalta tho :)

FriendlyBlogger said...

BIG BULGE BRIEFS AND H A R D C O C K S, CLICK HERE:

Hunks in Bikini
Underwear Hunks
Bikini Boys
Male Biniki Underwear
Jaw Dropping Bodies
Eyecandy Boys
Hottest Boys on Cam
Hottest Men Online
Hottest Boylets
Sexy Bikini Men
Underwear Male Models
Sexy Male Bikini
Sexy Male Underwear
Bikini Males
Bikini for Boys
Male Sexy Bikini
Hunks Bikini Models
Male Sexy Bikini
Hunks and Underwear
Sexy Bikini Men
Hunks and Fit Briefs
Male Sexy Bikini
Bikini Male Models
Men Fit Underwear
Bikini Male Models
Male Sexy Bodies
Men Fit Underwear
Sexy Bikini Men
Super Sexy Hunks
Male Sexy Body
Male Boxers and Bikini
Men in Bikini
Male Briefs
Underwear Male Models
Male Sexy Bodies
Bikini Boys
Male Biniki Underwear
Hunks in Bikini
Sexy Underwear Hunk
Male Underwear Hunks