Tuesday 9 November 2010

........Visitor Feedback That Made Me Cry........

..........i wanted to share this with you all..... this email was and is a blessing that moved me to tears.....

.....I am truly humbled by this..........

Damien
I have been a fan of yours for the last 2 years.I enjoy your blog and the way you put yourself out there. I too suffer from chronic depression. It can be so debilitating with me wanting to eat all the carbs in the house and sleep all day.
I have now found meds that help and have a trainer to work out and become the beautiful person I was.
Please know that your blog has been a sanity saver.
I wish you luck in the job search .You are blessed to have a wonderful caring hubby.Does he have a brother?

.......... it is moments like this that one must simply say thank you ...........

.... to the person who emailed me this..........I wish you blessings on your own journey.......

Shalom my friend.

Damien
.

2 comments:

Wonder Man said...

well, you are an inspiration in so many ways

Damien said...

That is very kind Viktor - thank you very much.