Tuesday 8 November 2011

.....2 Just Send Lillies......I Have Bird Flu............

..................actually I don't - although my doctor CERTAINLY earned his money yesterday.......

...........I seem to have caught the virus a couple of work colleagues are passing back and forth (grist for the rumour mill if you ask me - and I am gunna get a-starting a few let me tell you).....

.......Secondly I went to the doctor last night a for a new Anti-Depressant and WOW - it turned into a quasi-counselling session where a lot more came out than my desire for a med that actually works......... Needless to say he was brilliant - as always - and there is not just light at the end of the tunnel - I feel like I am now standing on the top of a hill as dawn breaks and you feel those first few rays of sunshine caress you from the top of your head down and that warmth enfolds you like a mother's embrace......

..... So whilst I am feeling dreadful today - "Francis, now I know why you looked like you did" (internal joke) - I also feel that there is now serious cause for a little joy.....

........ I like it when Life let's you have a win................ it's good shit............

..........My love and blessings to you all.............

Shalom

D
.

4 comments:

Princess said...

good news!

Are those colleagues swapping saliva again?

The Mistress said...

Are you sure it's not the MANFLU?

Oh Hai, Princess!

Queer Heaven said...

That is great news.. I like you line "I feel like I am now standing on the top of a hill as dawn breaks and you feel those first few rays of sunshine caress you from the top of your head down and that warmth enfolds you like a mother's embrace......" That is beautiful!

Moving with Mitchell said...

Glad you don't have bird flu (also known as chicken flu here). Sorry about the virus though. And I love your description of the hill. I've been there a few times in my life and hope to get back soon!