Friday, 20 January 2012

......2 Hate.....I Do Love Me A Good Anonymous Comment.....

.........In response to my comment about Mark Wahlbergs' ridiculous 9/11 comment - a visitor left me THIS little gem......Delete

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guess it's okay to be a bigot these days, long as you're a jew, huh?
Your mental illness is showing.
Signed,
American, Christian and Gay!


.........Now - in no way did I insult Christianity. If one subjectively reads what I wrote - prefaced by the Mel Gibson correlation - it was a musing of religious self-importance that results in an ego that makes ridiculously surreal comments like the one Mr Wahlberg made. Much has been made of his apology - but he was and is an idiot for making it the first place. An action hero on FILM does not a real life action hero make......

....I will speak out on ALL forms of religious extremism... Christian, Muslim, Jew et al.... Point of fact, it wasn't that long ago that I blogged about the Ultra-Orthodoxy's war on women in Israel.....

.....As for Mr Brave up above attempting to give me some sort of smack-down - all it did was highlight his own religious separatism....

.......Yes you moronic declarer of the obvious, of course there are Jewish bigots - bigots exist in all areas of society.....

...... However I must say I did get the giggle out of the fact that whilst proudly American Christian and Gay! - he hides behind Anonymous........ AND the fact that he has clearly visited the blog often enough to ready about my depression - an actual mental illness as opposed to the self-nurtured intentionally maintained stupidity he has.......

.......Mr Proud American Christian & Gay! ( let's not forget the exclamation mark ) if you are so proud of your beliefs you wouldn't hide behind a moniker of the spineless - so you tell me where your blog is and I'll challenge you in a way that will make you look like the hypocritical piece of self-hatred that you are.....

.....Don't come to my blog and attempt to bitch-smack me from a position of clear and present duplicity..... it makes you look like an idiot....

.

7 comments:

Queer Heaven said...

I never understand why these people post a comment as annon. I just delete them.
I love you calling him "you moronic declarer of the obvious* what a great line!

Anonymous said...

Actually, I was responding to/referencing a comment you made on another blog:
"Yet another repressed homo hiding under CHRISTIANITY.... oy frickin vey...."
My response was kinda harsh, but I don't deal well with bigotry or stereotyping. All apologies, and I will avoid your site in the future. Have a good one!
Anonymous American Christian Gay dude.

Wonder Man said...

f**k him

Damien Oz said...

And may I respond to you with this - as someone who spent 10 years in the health sector - predominantly in health education and promotion - I can tell you from an informed position that my statement was 100% accurate.

I did it as a living - participated in the studies - and read most of the papers written on how the number 1 way for repressed men to hide from their sexuality is in Christianity.

Not Judaism, not Hinduism, not Shintoism or Islam - but Christianity.

And if it was the Tim Tebow comment I made at Bill In Exile - then he is a repressed HOMO hiding under CHRISTIANITY WHILST GRANDSTANDING.

But you know - that's just my informed opinion based on a multitude of studies - both qualitative and anecdotal on religion.

Don't let the door smack you in the Proud American Gay Christian Dude butt on the way out.

Brahm (alfred lives here) said...

Well said, I like how you handled that. He is a moron.

I got some nasty and antisemitic comments on my blog last week, and just ignored them --- were of course anonymous, and freaked me out a bit. I like what you did here much better. Well done!

Anonymous said...

my god, my god, how I would love to brutally fuck your "anonymous american christian Ggy dude" to death.

thegayte-keeper said...

Folks him make wanna do away with anonymous comments!