Monday 28 January 2013

Going Under...

I discovered Evanescence in 2005 and fell in love with the tortured lyrics and melodic cries for help.

It was my depression in a soundtrack.

I particularly like this song because it describes me when I am in an episode - it also visually describes my fear of people. 

On some days when I leave the house this is how the outside world appears to me (metaphorically of course not literally) and I am fearful of crowds and unknown people. I have been out and about and in a second my brain will flick the switch and I feel like I am in the middle of a Dali-esque horror scene.

Mall trips can be fun for me on MANY levels lol.

Enjoy....

2 comments:

G said...

D, Relating all too well. However, what I really wanted was to check that all is well with you in Brisbane. We all know Downunder that our east coast is currently in a state of drowning and that Queensland has been the hardest hit. It has been raining non-stop in Sydney for three days now and we've had 100+ km winds. From the news, those seem to pale into insignificance to our northern state. Fires in the south and floods in the north at the same time. Well we do live in the lucky country. Is all well with you? I hope it is!

Damien said...

Hey G

My area is fairly dry tho there is some small localised flooding.

Other areas though are shockingly hit again. Very sad.

Thank you for asking and I hope that you guys are doing ok down there mister.