Wednesday 27 February 2013

Your Blogmaster.....

Click to enjoy! lol



Little Buddha me in the middle of my bro and sis. How I've come full circle.........



This photo was taken at the Xavier Home for Sick Children where I lived the first 18months of my life. I was born a blue baby - clinically dead - and for the first 18months I was well enough to leave the hospital but my asthma was too bad to go home. So I stayed in the home and my parents would visit when the could.

Lol. Little bit of a giggle on a Wednesday.

Enjoy!!

xox

3 comments:

cb said...

And now you are Little Boy Blew! :-)

Damien said...

Little Boy Blows All is probably more apt :)

How u doing cb?

Anonymous said...

My little brother was the black sheep of the family, i apparently was the pink sheep....cute pic Damien!