Saturday 22 February 2014

RIP ... Ms Charlotte Dawson ....

Ms Charlotte Dawson - Australian Celebrity - Co-Host of Australias Next Top Model - Mental Illness Warrior - Challenger of Bullies - and Celebrity who was always happy to chat to the little people...... is dead.

After such a light hearted post below.... this is a really hard one to write.  However, I know she would want all of us to continue to find joy in each day...

I had talked to Charlotte a few times on Twitter about bullying, our shared mental illness issues, and her struggles to keep her head above water.  I found her intelligent, so bloody funny, self-deprecating and humble.

May HaShem embrace her and welcome her with love and a smile.....

I will miss her presence in the world.  A beautiful, intelligent warrior who challenged the bullies, the naysayers and the nasties has left us.

Today is a day where the trolls, bullies and beasts won....

Australia is less today.... 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree, australia has lost a great lady who had so much going for her but unfortunately I myself was shocked she did what she did. I first saw her on the panel with jeanie little and she just seemed so intelligent and had this thing about her that made her stood out. I feel sorry for her to let the into her personal space and allowed to beaten down to the point which caused such pain. But as much as I envied her beauty if she hold out long enough she would have become stronger but these bullies got to her and to me bullies are nothing but greed/self gratifying people that have nothing better to do apart from ruining other fellow humans life. This incident has taught me bullies will end there sad bullying ways eventually you just have to stick it out and hope for the best that you get through this hard time. RIP beautiful charlotte