2 Cents Worth Down Under.
Explore everything from Ballet & Boyz, to People & Pop with me. With a healthy dose of gorgeous lads. Oh.. and some Wonder Woman!
Monday, 9 February 2009
Our thoughts and prayers are with Australia...........
Our thoughts are with those who have been affected by the fires in Victoria and those affected by flood in Northern Queensland.
Those that know me know I'm a strong advocate against capital punishment - but I must say that I would gladly suspend my beliefs on this issue in this case and that the arsonist(s) should be burned alive :(
5 comments:
My prayers go out to the people of Australia.
As an Australian - thanks Mike.
http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/news/national/grisly-task-for-cleanup-crews/2009/02/11/1234028082264.html
Those that know me know I'm a strong advocate against capital punishment - but I must say that I would gladly suspend my beliefs on this issue in this case and that the arsonist(s) should be burned alive :(
I could not agree more Richard.
The fires are still burning and the toll climbs higher every day. So very sad :(
Post a Comment